YALA PARK ENTRY FEE
Park Fees for Entry into Yala, Udawalawe National Parks:
- Local adult or locally resident adult: Day Visit - Rs.60.00 / Overnight Visit - Rs. 120.00 / Two visits during daylight hours of the same day - Rs.100.00.
- Local child or locally resident child (6-12 yrs): Day Visit - Rs.30.00 / Overnight Visit - Rs. 60.00 / Two visits during daylight hours of the same day - Rs.50.00.
- Foreign adult: Day Visit - USD 15.00 / Overnight Visit - USD 30.00 / Two visits during daylight hours of the same day - USD 25.00.
- Foreign child (6-12yrs): Day Visit - USD 8.00 / Overnight Visit - USD 16.00 / Two visits during daylight hours of the same day - USD 12.00.
- Service Charge: 8.00 U.S. Dollars or its equivalent in Sri Lanka rupees.
- Vehicle Fee - Jeep/Car/Van/Bus: Rs. 250/125/250/650
- VAT: 15%
- School children: Rs. 20.00 (local)
YALA SAFARI JEEP TRANSPORT FEE
This could vary from Rs.4500.00 - Rs.5500 per jeep for a half-day excursion.
KATARAGAMA DEVALAYA - POOJA TIMES
- Daily Morning 04.30 AM, Noon 10.30 AM, Evening 06.30 PM.
- No morning pooja on Saturday.
WADIHITI KANDA - JEEP SERVICE FEE
There is a jeep service from bottom to top. Park your vehicle at the car park and take the jeep to the top (Rs.350/- per person- local rate). The jeeps won't operate after 5 p.m.
You can also walk up the hill but you won't be allowed to go up after 4 p.m.
SELLA KATARAGAMA - POOJA TIMES
There's no specific time as such. You can visit the Devalaya between 06.00 AM to 07.30 PM.